In order to be able to assist you in the best possible way, we recommend that you prepare your visit.
· Medical reports and tests that may be useful.
· The inhaled medication you have prescribed, especially the rescue medication (type salbutamol or ventolin).
· The space room if you use a medication in pressurized cartridge.
· Some toy, if the patient is a child.
If the patient is a child under 3 years of age, try to make sure that the patient has not eaten in the two hours prior to the session.
In the current situation, remember to fill in the "self-responsible tax return document", using the App or by accessing the website https://interior.gencat.cat/ca/arees_dactuacio/proteccio_civil/consells_autoproteccio _emergencia/communicable-emerging-diseases-with-potential-high-risk-/certificateautoresponsible-of-shifting-in-the-frame-of-lestat-dalarma-by-the-health-crisis-for-the-covid-19/
Protocol of arrival at the center during the health alert promoted by the Covid-19:
- The patient can only come accompanied if strictly necessary.
- Wear a mask, preferably surgical or FFP2.
- Children under one year old do not need to bring one. If they have a cough, we prefer that children over 2 years of age do.
- Maximum punctuality is requested.