|First visit (45'):||50€|
|First visit telematics (55')||50€|
|Long visit (45'):||40€|
|Telematic visit (55')||40€|
|Short visit (20'):||25€|
|Emergency visit surcharge:||12€|
|5 long visits pass:||190€|
|10 long visits pass:||350€|
|5 short visits pass:||€110|
|10 short visits pass:||180€|
The emergency bonus will be applied to the efecuted visits in the scheduled time slots for emergencies and if they are made outside the usual hour
s of the center. The emergency surcharge will not be applied to people who have
an active subscription. Passes will be family usable, except for first vis
its. The passes will be valid for one year.
Members of large families, single parent families, children with special needs and/or unemployed heads of families and/or ERTO enjoy a 10% discount, presenting the corresponding supporting documents. These discounts will NOT be applicable to subscriptions.
Regular opening hours from 14 September 2020:
|Monday ||from 10am to 2pm||from 4pm to 8pm||from 8pm to 10pm|
|Tuesday||from 10am to 2pm||from 4pm to 8pm||from 8pm to 10pm|
|Wednesday||from 10am to 2pm||Closed||–|
|Thursday ||from 10am to 2pm||from 4pm to 8pm||from 8pm to 10pm|
|Friday||from 10am to 2pm||Closed||from 2pm to 3pm|
|Saturday||from 9h to 13h||Closed||from 8am to 9am and from 1pm to 2pm|
Changes due to COVID-19
- I have introduced the possibility of telematic sessions. Especially designed for Buteyko Method sessions and/or sessions in case of active covid-19.
- I have limited the times of the visits to be able to disinfect and ventilate the spaces properly.
- The new protective and hygiene measures allow me to keep the sessions short if you only need one type of intervention: only one machine, only nasal hygiene or just bronchial drainage.
- Short visits are kept for controls of bronchiolitis, bronchitis and chronic diseases that do not require complex or long treatments. They are also maintained to apply the steam engine in preventing otitis. In all these cases, short visits will last a maximum of 20 minutes.
- If you have a "short visits" pass and book a visit, I'll only be able to do one type of intervention. If you need more than one type of intervention, we will have to book a whole hour, discounting two visits of the pass.
Thank you for your understanding.